6kg KREA chocMELTER
- - Brand: Krea
- Item #: KR10004
- Availability: In Stock
The innovative KREA Swiss chocMELTER provides you the flexibility to melt, manually temper or maintain the temperature of the chocolate in a more practical way than any other solution on the market.
The chocMELTER has been designed specifically to heat and maintain chocolate at a temperature range of 20°C - 60°C / 68°F - 140°F. The system works with direct and air based induction heating, applied from below as well as each of the four sides. This innovative approach heats the chocolate much faster and more efficiently than the industry standard 'below only' heating systems - which take many hours longer to melt the chocolate.
With the combination of a quality control system and temperature sensor being located 'in the chocolate', you can be sure of far more accurate readings. The heating unit will click off after achieving the desired temperature. If the vat is left within the chocMELTER with the lid on, retained heat is excellent.
The efficient, low energy design translates into significant running cost savings. In addition to the energy saving, faster heating and accurate control, this SWISS made product has been developed with a compact & lightweight footprint and comes with ergonomic easy to carry handles & horizontal control panel.
The unit is also designed with maximum hygiene in mind - the electrical components are damp washable with no indents and the body does not have the gaps or screw holes that are present in most warming tanks. The chocMELTER has been designed specifically for heating chocolate and cocoa butter.
• Designed to heat and maintain chocolate temperature at a range of 20°C – 60°C (68°F –140°F).
• Around 30% lighter, smaller and easier to carry than comparable products.
• Uses only 20% of the typical energy than comparable products- which translates into significant running cost saving.
• Equipped with a quality control system and a temperature sensor located in the chocolate - NOT in the air pocket below the container.
• Heats the chocolate far faster, due to a 5 sides heating system.
• More hygienic and easier to clean than comparable products, which often have gaps or screw holes under the container and on the chassis.
• Digital monitor and easy temperature control.
• Beautiful Swiss styling with practical handles.
• Comes with a container / vat (with handles) and a lid as standard.
|Dimensions||40 cm x 18 cm x 25 cm|